Delivers on style and stability—within any budget
The 8722 allows for the placement of two diagnostic instruments on the translating table top of the lower arm. It is compatible with any Reliance low model chair.
The Model 8722 is CSA certified to the International Electrical Standard IEC 60601-1 for general safety standards and UL certified to IEC 60601-1-2 for EMC, assuring compliance to International Standards and its quality and safety for you and your patients.
See what you’ve been missing.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
The table top is designed primarily for any model slit lamp in the first examination position with another instrument of choice in the second position.
- Sliding surface seamlessly transitions patient from one instrument to another
- Converts to writing space without a second instrument
- Dual-pivot arm accommodates patients of any size without changing the center line
- Safety switch plate automatically stops elevation of the chair when touched by a patient’s legs
- Fixed tabletop height of 35.5” from the floor
- Accommodates left-handed exam rooms (please indicate when ordering)
Get a quote
Model 8722 features
- Standard upper refractor arm with a vertical tilt of 10”, able to accommodate instruments up to 20 pounds
- Overhead lamp with energy efficient halogen bulb for energy efficiency and safety
- Three rechargeable instrument wells
- Ultra-resilient, long-lasting membrane switches that control chair functions
Improve productivity with our remote control light system
With the wireless Eclipse Room Light System, you can control fluorescent and incandescent lights from any Reliance instrument stand.