Sleek and economical
Created for practices with an eye on image and budget, the 8700 instrument stand offers worry-free operation for the life of a practice. Its contemporary styling and top-quality features make it perfectly compatible with any Reliance exam or procedure chair.
The Model 8700 is CSA certified to the International Electrical Standard IEC 60601-1 for general safety standards and UL certified to IEC 60601-1-2 for EMC, assuring compliance to International Standards and its quality and safety for you and your patients.
See what you’ve been missing.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
An economy instrument stand with top features and functions
- The 8700’s counterbalanced slit lamp arm lets you effortlessly position the lamp with one hand.
- Three recharging wells ensure a steady power supply for medical equipment.
- Membrane switches that last 10 times longer than mechanical counterparts are standard on this model. They control a chart projector, and the raise, lower, and auto down function of a Reliance exam chair.
- Wheelchair compatible
- Standard overhead halogen lamp for energy-efficient, bright light
- Matches any Reliance exam or procedure chair in style and function
Get a quote
Improve productivity with our remote control light system
With the wireless Eclipse Room Light System, you can controls fluorescent and incandescent lights from any Reliance instrument stand.