Make the most of your space
This counterbalanced tilt recline examination chair is a durable, quality chair for medical practices that need to maximize space in exam rooms.
The FXM 920 Chair benefits:
- Perfectly counterbalanced recline mechanism to provide easy and smooth recline to any position
- Powered hydraulic base lets you raise, lower, and auto return patient to a position through finger switches or corded footswitch
- Concave headrest adjusts quickly and locks with a single hand
- Excellent head and neck support for patients
- Chair tilts over axis, for effortless positioning of patient
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance. Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
Let’s talk about what you need.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
Chairs are available in many colors to suit your practice. Speak with a Haag-Streit representative to see the full spectrum.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology