Streamline your workflow for maximum efficiency
Explore a chair that can help improve your profits by:
- Eliminating wasted movements with ergonomic design
- Reducing patient stress and shortening procedure times with maximum-comfort construction
- Ensuring unmatched durability and post-purchase product support
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Let’s talk about what you need.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
Convenient movements with ergonomic design
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Round base optimizes accessibility.
- Dual side rotation locks
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Work the way you want.
The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
Chairs are available in many colors to suit your practice. Speak with a Haag-Streit representative to see the full spectrum.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
- No. 27 Special Articulating Pillow, featuring a sliding magnetic pad and a fold-away design for otology
See which options are right for your practice.