Efficient operation from any angle
The Model 6200 is designed for efficient operation from both sides of the chair. Its ergonomic design facilitates contact with the patient and eliminates wasted movements.
- Manual pneumatic-assisted recline examination chair to table position
- Power hydraulic lift raises patient smoothly
- A recline bar, reachable from both sides of the chair top, activates the counterbalanced recline
- Membrane Switches are engineered for reliable performance year after year
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access
- Large hinged footrest supports patient’s full weight
Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Let’s talk about what you need.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
Chairs are available in many colors to suit your practice. Speak with a Haag-Streit representative to see the full spectrum.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 18 Concave Fully Adjustable, which is the standard headrest for thismodel, and is used primarily as a diagnostic headrest in ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 10 Stationary Pillow, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic and ENT fields
- No. 20 Articulating Surgical, which is primarily a surgical headrest in the ophthalmic field
- No. 11 Articulating Pillow, designed forthe ophthalmic and otolaryngology fields.
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology
- No. 22 Oversized Concave, which is fully adjustable, and primarily used in otolaryngology
Get assistance choosing your headrest.