Pump hydraulic base for effortless raise
The 3000 chair is upholstered and padded so patients can sit in comfort, and provides an ease of motion and use that makes your job easier.
- Hydraulic mechanism lets you easily raise the patient by pumping the foot pedal
- Automatically lowers when pedal is moved into down position
- Chair reclines up to 90 degrees with one hand
- Release mechanisms on both sides of the chair
- Adjustable padded headrest locks in place with a single hand
- Footbar and armrests safely support patient’s full weight
- Rotation lock allows chair to swivel 360 degrees for better patient access
- Armrests rotate so patients can get in and out from both sides
Choose from high or low base models. And all of our chairs come with a CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
Let’s talk about what you need.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
Chairs are available in many colors to suit your practice. Speak with a Haag-Streit representative to see the full spectrum.
Customize your chair with headrests that suit the types of exams and surgeries you perform. Available headrests for this chair include:
- No. 11 Articulating Pillow, designed forhe ophthalmic and otolaryngology fields.
- No. 21 Articulating Pillow, which is used as a diagnostic and surgical headrest for ophthalmic and otolaryngology