Bottom-line comfort and maximum variety
The 500 series is designed for optimal stability during the most delicate surgery. In this line there are five options, so you can easily find one that suits your needs.
Let’s talk about what’s best for your practice.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
- Five legged base for maximum stability
- Hands-free adjustment of the stool through a foot pedal, without breaking the sterile field
- Lock stool seat by lifting the foot pedal
- On stools with arms, the angle of the arms adjusts along the horizontal axis then rotates to rear at the completion of the procedure
- Some models feature individual adjustable rests and tilting adjustable backs
Enhance your position with best-in-class stability.
Choose from three height choices:
- Standard height elevates from 17" to 25" above the floor
- Medium seat height for surgical use is 20 1/2" to 28"
- High seat height is 24" to 31 1/2"
Chairs are available in many colors to suit your practice. Speak with a Haag-Streit representative to see the full spectrum.
|15" round seat without back.||15" round seat and tilting adjustable back.||15" waterfall seat and tilting adjustable back|
Hydraulic raising and lowering with foot pedal with five legged base.
Seat rotation is locked by lifting up on the foot control bar.
15" round seat and curved 3-way adjustable support arm.
15" round seat and individual adjustable rests and tilting adjustable back
Surgical floor lock standard.
Offers all three heights.
Standard heights from 21 to 28 ½ " above the floor. Medium seat height for 558 use is 24 to 31 ½". High seat height is 27 to 34".