A unique, compact system setting new standards in imaging
Its integrated inverter shortens the microscope and makes it easier to handle.
- Provides simultaneous observation of fundus and incision areas
- Safe for patient’s eye due to its spring-loaded suspension
- Slim body for increased space to handle instruments
- Fully centric mounting and rotation to improve ergonomics
- Internal focus ranging from the retina to the upper vitreous body
- Autoclavable mounting, drape, and adapter for prism body
- Provides a swing-away position to minimize interference
Experience the Haag-Streit difference.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
Featuring bayonet mounting for easy and secure lens exchanges. With the two available types, macular as well as peripheral operations on the retina can be performed.
- Type 90 D: ~90° viewing angles
- Type SPXL (132 D): ~124° viewing angles
- Disposable and reusable lenses available
See how the EIBOS 2 can bring you clearer images.
The internal focusing is operated by a lever mounted to the left and/or right hand sides of the prism body. The two available levers include:
- The traditional EIBOS lever is beneficial for surgeons that like to do the focusing themselves.
- The round handle allows easy focusing for an assistant.