Start your procedures with a rock-solid foundation
Our newest innovation, the 5-1000 neurosurgery microscope incorporates the latest technologies in surgical microscopy. The state-of-the-art design features provide brilliant optics, great maneuverability, and intuitive handling—built on a rock solid foundation.
Now you can experience a new level of visualization along with easy and precise handling, giving you the optimal results you require.
Let us show you the difference.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
- SensoServo fly-by-wire technology
- Automatic balancing
- Innovative dampening for best-in-class stability. After each movement, it quickly returns to its stable position, which makes the operation process quicker and stress-free.
- Floor stand capable of supporting both the Hi-R 1000 and Hi-R 700 microscopes
Get the next level in clarity.
- Adjustable depth of field enhancement
- Wide 25mm stereo base for best-in-class 3D perception
- Bidirectional RS 232 interface for navigation
- Fully integrated modules with clean design
- 3D integration without compromise
- ICG and ALA
Easy to use
- Long-arm reach and over-head capabilities let this microscope fit into even small operating theaters
- Electrical locking for parking position
- Computer control of all motorized functions
- SensoServo Drive provides high precision with minimal exertion
The FS 5-33
Our superior new FS-5-33 floor stand provides best-in-class stability, capable of supporting both the Hi-R 1000 and Hi-R 700 microscopes. It includes electrical locking for parking position.
Improve your stability.