Upgrade to the new way of imaging
The all-new Haag-Streit Surgical MIOS 5 (Microscope Imaging and Operation System) allows you to handle patient names, record videos & pictures as well as administer archived data.
- Excellent handling
- Virus save and fully reliable system
- Redundant write protected system
- 1 TB hard drive storage capacity, exchangeable
- Intriguing design
- High quality, movable touch screen
- Modular software
- Fully medical graded
How much more efficient will you be?
Contact Haag-Streit USA
Intuitive, user-driven interface
The MIOS 5 user interface was developed with close consultation with surgeons and users, so the system can easily guide you through surgery. Three colored menus help you identify the patient, recording, and archive.
See it for yourself.
Enter patient data or select one from the work list at the beginning of each surgery.
- Load work list from DICOM Server
- Intelligent patient search
- Patient's data preview
In the second step, you can record videos and snapshots. The live picture is displayed as an overview or to full screen. You can:
- Open previously made pictures and videos during recording
- Record directly to different media (hard drive, USB or in combination with the DICOM module to the network)
- Open DICOM objects from server during recording
At the end of the surgery all stored patient recordings can be viewed, copied and deleted.
- Receive a full overview on quantity and volume of all patient recordings
- Playback videos and review pictures
- Archive recordings on DICOM network or external drives
With the automatic editing function, you have the option to highlight a certain part during surgery with a snapshot. A sequence of a defined length around this snapshot is also recorded. At the end of the surgery all sequences are connected to one automatically edited video featuring the surgery's highlights.
See it for yourself.
With the WLAN module the MIOS 5 automatically connects to the selected network. Thus, patient data can be copied to a network drive wirelessly. This can be nicely combined with the optional DICOM module.
The DICOM feature is fully integrated in the MIOS 5 software and increases the benefits of this system.
- Patient data can be downloaded from the hospital's server rather than entered manually.
- Previously recorded patient pictures can be accessed during surgery and placed next to the live picture for direct comparison.
- Selected pictures and videos can be sent to the hospital's DICOM server for later access.