The M.DIS (Microscope Display) is a touch screen monitor, which is mounted above the oculars of a microscope. The position of the monitor can easily be adjusted.
- 6.5'' display with XGA resolution
- Easy swiveling and tilting
- Touch function to be used under a sterile drape
Improve your visualization.
Contact Haag-Streit USA
If an M.DIS is connected to the MIOS 5, it works as a remote display with full touch control of the MIOS 5.
Improve what you see.
Displaying External Sources
Two external sources (for example, an endoscope camera or a PC) can be connected to the M.DIS in connection with the M.BOX S.
- It’s easy to change the inputs by using the touch screen
- Offers full touch control of the computer (drivers are provided)
See how M.DIS can benefit your practice.