A technological breakthrough
The Stimuli™ Advanced Version 4.0 is a refraction device that eliminates the "memore effect" by bringing virtually unlimited charts to the patient at random.
Get a quote
Taking visual acuity testing to a new level
Haag-Streit is known for innovation that advances practices and helps patients. And with the StimuliTMAdvanced Version 4.0, we continue this tradition by bringing an adaptable, highly versatile instrument to your practice.
- Randomizes optotypes and eliminates patient memory effect
- Calibrates for long, short, or folded exam rooms
- Wide Dynamic Range, High Sensitivity
- Resolves to sub-pixel accuracy
- A pediatric version is available with a suite of appealing optotypes-tumbling E's and C's, cartoons and tests
Gain an intuitive, inclusive & adaptable solution
The Stimuli™ system is adaptable to room size and your requirements, offers many charts and tests, and is easy to use. The Stimuli includes the Apple iMac, Stimuli software, hand controller, pediatric suite of Octotypes, cartoons feature package, and contrast sensitivity tests.
Intuitive, wireless hand control
The most commonly used buttons are grouped in a circular pattern around a single button in the middle. So, the practitioner can remain in eye contact with the patient while conducting the examination and selecting one of the features.
A range of tests for maximum efficiency
At start-up the first test is the multi-line acuity chart. Other charts include:
- Red/Green that can be isolated and reversed
- Unique sizable 4-dot
- Fixation test on black or white screen
- Astigmatic dial with controllable indicator and time and date charts. After a chart is selected, the different optotypes can be changed